AC Maintenance In Port Aransas, North Padre Island, Corpus Christi, TX and Surrounding Areas
AC Maintenance By Comfort Design Air Conditioning & Heating
When the hot summer arrives, your air conditioner does its job to keep you cool, but in return, it needs maintenance from you. The failure of your air conditioner in the middle of hot weather is something you don’t want to experience. Call Us Today for AC Maintenance In Port Aransas, North Padre Island, Corpus Christi, TX and Surrounding Areas.
A regularly maintained air conditioner can help you through several seasons of summer. Like every machine, the life expectancy of your air conditioner also decreases without maintenance. Regular maintenance can help you save a good amount of money, which you will have to spend on repairs or the worse case replacement.
We at Comfort Design Air Conditioning & Heating have been serving you and restoring your comfort in your home and office for more than a decade. We are aware of the challenges and issues you might face because of the new construction environment, as we are owned and operated locally. We professionally deal with HVAC systems with our experienced tech to provide satisfactory comfort.
Who Do We Serve?
We look forward to serving you with top-notch ac maintenance timely and with cost-effective solutions. We also create customized service plans per your budget with the same expertise. Also, we are not only limited to buildings, but we also service boats, whether personal or commercial. We’ll reach out to you in the regions given below, no matter where you are.
Services We Provide
We offer a wide range of services covering almost all your HVAC issues. We have a skilled team of professionals who work with cutting-edge latest technologies and do not leave any stones unturned. Following is a list of some of our most popular ac maintenance services.
- AC Repairs
- Indoor Air Quality
- Ductless Repair
- Ductless Installation
- AC Installation
- AC Maintenance
Why Choose Us?
Over the years, we’ve built a strong reputation and customers for a lifetime. We take pride in announcing that our clients have been overwhelmingly satisfied with our reliable services, and they trust us with future deals too.
- Well-trained Team: Our team consists of well-trained and experienced technicians who have been solving problems daily. We completely resolve all your AC and heating issues at the earliest; after all, customer satisfaction is all we want.
- Timely Service: We understand the value of time, so our priority is to solve your problems as soon as possible, minimizing your discomfort and losses.
- Customer Reviews: Over the years, we have built a strong reputation as an HVAC contractor because of the quality of services we offer. Our unmatched services have successfully gained the precious trust of our customers as well as good reviews.
- Latest Technology: We use the latest technologies and the best techniques in our work. We keep a regular check on our tools and equipment with regular upgrades.
- Cost-effective: We cater to our customers with the best offers at the most reasonable rates. Our prices are minimal and suited to the quality of services we provide.
For further information, you can email us at email@example.com, visit our website or call us at (361) 749-5162. We hope to service you in the future and wish you well.
- Check air flow & temperature differences
- Check heater Volts & Amps
- Check relays, sequencers, contactors, capacitors, & compressor
- For Furnaces check for proper flame
- Clean flame sensor
- Check flu pipe
- Induce draft motor
- Check gas valve, igniter, sensors, & switches; clean as needed.
- Check wall thermostat for proper operation
- Replace filters if provided by customer
- 15% discount on parts needed during any visit through the year
- 2 visits per year (Spring & Fall)
- Refrigerant levels checked
- Electrical heating & cooling parts checked for proper amperage
- Electrical terminals tightened
- Leak inspection if driers outside
- Clean outdoor condenser coil
- Clean indoor evaporator coil
- Clean drain line & drain pans
- Inspect drain pans for rust
- Inspect safety float switches
- Inspect for air leaks, duct issues & insulation issues on copper lines
Coastal Energy Savings Agreement Pricing
$195 per year for one system, $100 for each additional system
Example: 3 systems = $395 per year